Monday, July 14, 2008

INTRO

For anyone who is just stopping by, this blog is intended to show the positive things that God has done in His church.

I am a member of Madison Street Baptist Church and have been there for 10 years now. I love my church as does my family. I can't imagine going anywhere else.

My intentions with this blog is not solely focused on the church that I attend but also to focus on other things that God does throughout the world. Although I will admit that the majority of my posts will be based upon my local church.

My pastor's name is Chad Everson and I for one am grateful in how he has lead our church over the past few years. Our church has grown much deeper than ever before because of the vision that God has given him. I've personally witnessed many lives changed for the better through his ministry. Yes, MSBC truly is a great place to minister and worship because of the leadership of the whole staff there. Thank you guys.

No comments: